Taking expressions of interest now!
At this stage, we are taking expressions of interest. Once we hit our minimum number of 15 students, we are happy to progress to payments and finalisation of enrolments.
This course is for those ready to take the next step in their Salesforce journey. Learn the ins and outs of being a Salesforce Developer, no coding experience required. With a real world project included, you'll come out of this course with real-world experience, knowledge of core concepts like Lightning Web Components, Aura, and Visualforce, and as a certified Salesforce Developer.
What you get:
- Exclusive access to Salesforce Developer Job Interviews
- 1 x 1hr weekly virtual classroom review session
- 1 x 30min live Q&A session with an instructor
- 4.5 hours guided independent study per week
- Help Desk available for subject questions and support
- x1 Practice Exam included
- Certification fee included
- 4-week real-world experience project
Need more info?
Our Developer 1 course is a five-month course that starts in the first week of April and wraps up at the end of August - perfect for that mid-year celebration! It's designed to be completed part-time so you can upskill alongside your usual job or studies.
During our first week together you'll start by setting some goals that you actually want to achieve as part of your Salesforce journey - just you. Then it's our job to make those goals a reality together.
During our first 6 weeks, we'll cover the basic concepts of programming and the specific skills needed for developing in Salesforce in particular. We fully expect you to enter this course with zero knowledge of programming. After just 6 weeks, we'll support you to complete a real-world Salesforce project. Our specialised support team will be available on-demand to keep you supported, learning, and gaining confidence.
Fresh out of your real-world project, you'll spend 4 weeks focusing solely on the content needed to pass the Salesforce System Administrator certification. After a 3 week exam period (giving you plenty of time and support for re-takes if needed), we'll line up our top selection of jobs that best align with your goals and personality. It's your choice to a brand new salary, career, and life.
- Starting Date: 4th April, 2022
- End Date: 2nd September, 2022
Weekly Times and Sessions
- Summary Sessions: Virtually, every Friday, from 5.00PM - 6.00PM NZST (these are recorded)
- Q&A Sessions: Virtually, every Tuesday, from 6.00PM - 6.30PM NZST (these are recorded)
Enquire about our course and one of our outreach team will get in touch to answer any questions you may have.