The final step to complete your enrolment is payment.
Please follow the payment instructions by adding the course to your cart and proceeding to the checkout.
This course has been specially designed to accommodate those who are ready to make a drastic change in their life. We take you from knowing absolutely nothing about Salesforce to being a fully certified Salesforce System Administrator. Even better, our team has lined up job interviews and networking opportunities for you upon completion of the course!
What you get:
- Exclusive access to Salesforce Admin Job Interviews
- 1 x 1hr weekly virtual classroom review session
- 1 x 30min live Q&A session with an instructor
- 4.5 hours guided independent study per week
- Help Desk available for subject questions and support
- x1 Practice Exam included
- Certification fee included
- 4-week real-world experience project
Need more info?
'Zero to 100' is a six-month course that gets you certified, working on a real world project, and ready to start your first Salesforce Admin job! It's designed to be completed part-time so you can upskill alongside your usual job or studies.
During our first week together you'll start by setting some goals that you actually want to achieve as part of your Salesforce journey - just you. Then it's our job to make those goals a reality together.
You'll then spend 6 weeks learning Salesforce from the ground up. We fully expect you to enter this course with zero knowledge of Salesforce. After just 6 weeks, we'll support you to complete a real-world Salesforce project. Our specialised support team will be available on-demand to keep you supported, learning, and gaining confidence.
Fresh out of your real-world project, you'll spend 4 weeks focusing solely on the content needed to pass the Salesforce System Administrator certification. After a 3 week exam period (giving you plenty of time and support for re-takes if needed), we'll line up our top selection of jobs that best align with your goals and personality. It's your choice to a brand new salary, career, and life.
Weekly Times and Sessions
- Summary Sessions: Virtually, 1 hour (these are recorded, times depend on intake)
- Q&A Sessions: Virtually, 30min. (these are recorded, times depend on intake)
Enquire about our course and one of our outreach team will get in touch to answer any questions you may have.